Missing Simex Nikkei225 data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Simex Nikkei225 data

I am aware there are some data issues right now.

However, just yesterday my NI H4-SI 60mins charts loaded data up till Jan 5th 2004. Today they display a closing date of Dec30th 2003. Jan 5th and 6th have gone missing. Something must be up with the History servers.

Simex MSCI Singapore Index (SG F4-SI) has weird 60min chart with gap in price action (intraday with no close) while the 15mins doesn't have any gap.

Can someone pls look into these issues? With data that is in a mess... it's difficult to trade with confidence.

Thank you.

Hi Anson,

This is due to the "Boxing Day" bug. More info and updates can be found at our system status page located at this link. The fix is being rolled out across the server farm and will be completed by end of week.

As some servers are already loaded with the fix, you could try logging off then back on which may direct you to a server that has the fix.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AndyS
      Hi Anson,

This is due to the "Boxing Day" bug. More info and updates can be found at our system status page located at this link. The fix is being rolled out across the server farm and will be completed by end of week.

As some servers are already loaded with the fix, you could try logging off then back on which may direct you to a server that has the fix.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
      Andy
      I'm hoping for the best, Andy.
      Boxing day is my birthday after all.

Comment

Working...
      X