IMM Mexican Peso Side-By-Side Not Updating on Quoteboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMM Mexican Peso Side-By-Side Not Updating on Quoteboard

My detail window shows the correct bid/offer this morning of 91225/91325...and I know there has been overnight trading....but there has been no update to my quoteboard since yesterday's close....

can somebody please look into this for me..?

thanks,
    James

PS: I do have a realtime IMM subscription

UPDATE: A first update to today's action has appeared at 804EST...
    Last edited by arvane; 01-08-2004, 04:57 AM.

Hi,

I just looked at 6M F4 and see just one update so far today. The March contract appears much more active though (6M H4) so please clarify which contract you are looking at and if the problem is persisting.

For future reference, it really helps us troubleshoot if you can remember to note the specific symbol in question. With over 600,000 symbols ( and growing! ) in our database, it's tough to effectively troubleshoot without confirming the exact symbol in question.

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Scott,

I was looking at the 6M H4 contract, and the 6M #F continuous...

Oddly enough the Mar contract updated prior to the continuous contract, and neither started showing an intra-day feed until the 720am opening.

When I posted my question I had already asked my broker for the overnight range...this was not reflected in either H4 or #F until just after 800am EST, and then only one print showed up - not reflecting the entirety of the overnight action.

Any help into this is appreciated.

Thanks,
      James

Comment

Hi James,

I haven't researched these contracts prior to this so you'll have to help me out a bit here. In looking back over the past 10 trading days, I see no overnight activity on the 6M H4 contract (which btw is the mirrored contract for #F right now). Have you ever seen overnight activity on this contract on eSignal or is this a new issue for you as well?

In looking at the definition of "side by side" contracts on the CME site, they appear to mirror the pit session trading and hence should only update during the standard trading hours. Yet, I do see where the Peso should be trading 24 hours on Globex. Unless you ( or anyone else ) can insert some additional information here, looks like I'll need to do some more research.

Thanks.

Comment

Have you ever seen overnight activity on this contract on eSignal or is this a new issue for you as well?
          Scott, this is a new issue for me with eSignal. I do know that there should've been overnight activity this last night, but it was not reflected within eSignal.

In looking at the definition of "side by side" contracts on the CME site, they appear to mirror the pit session trading and hence should only update during the standard trading hours. Yet, I do see where the Peso should be trading 24 hours on Globex. Unless you ( or anyone else ) can insert some additional information here, looks like I'll need to do some more research.
          As far as I know, there should be no difference in this contracts trading/updating then what we see with the 6E H4/#F or 6B H4/#F....

I assumed that the proper trading times field wasn't set at eSignal's Tick Server

james

Comment

arvane,

Our QA Team checked with the CME, and they both concluded that while the 6M is open for trading there is very little activity during this time. Below you'll see a screeshot of Time and Sales for last night. Contained therein, please notice the Bids and Asks coming through updating the new values throughout the night. If a trade were to be sent from Globex, then it will update in the Quoteboard and throughout any other eSignal windows.

Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Working...
            X