Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong Futures & the Hang Seng

Hi,

Could someone please look into Hang Seng Futures? Specifically HSI H4-HKF.

I show incomplete data for large periods in Dec and Jan to date in comparison to the index $HSI-IDX.

Also, would someone at eSignal know why I cannot get the HSI H4-HKF contract to display on my quoteboard? I spoke to LiveRep about 2 weeks ago, and they said something about me not being subscribed to World Indices, but I explained that this was a futures market in the far east to which I am subscribed via the delayed package....anyway....

thanks,
    james

James
    You may want to check this thread with regards to the issue of missing data.
    FWIW I just loaded 60 min charts for $HSI-IDX and HSI H4-HKF and they seem to match without any days missing. Close and restart eSignal which may reconnect you to a different server

As to the Quoteboard it seems to be working with that symbol at my end.
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alexis!

I read the thread you referenced - thank you.

Unfortunately, you have now made me aware that I have no intra-day data at all on the HSI H4-HKF contract!

I logged off and back on as you suggested, but to no effect. The daily (and intra-day) data is still missing so maybe I'm forever chained to this server

best,
      james

Comment

I got same problem.
        WSHHmm

Comment

monthly contract

Just small suggestion. You should know the instrument you are trading. HSI is monthly contract. It means that for february it is HSI G4-hkf. January was HSI F4-hkf and so on.

Comment

Well, I am looking at HSI G4-hkf intraday and it tells me 'No Data'.

I have delayed subscription.

atlas

Comment

you should hold ctrl key and double click on "no-data" it will refresh graph. Sometimes it is not working until exchange open specialy for tick chart. BTW this honk kong data from esignal are really terrible, sometimes lagging a lot and problem with refresh or no data is daily fun... HSI G4-HKF is working I am trading it everyday. Hope this will help.

R.

Comment

Still not working. I've been signed up for several weeks. I always assumed there wasn't any intraday data.

atlas

Comment

HSI G4-HKF

Make sure you have the correct Time Template! Hang Seng data is just fine here.

Comment

24 hour template

Comment

So if I understand you correctly, you can not retrieve data on HSI G4-HKF in either a quote or chart window. You say the delayed service was turned on about 3 weeks ago and you have yet to see those symbols update. Do I have that right?

If so, please PM your username so we can make sure your account is OK first.

Thanks.

Comment

We have isolated the problem. It turns out that several of our recently added Asia/Pacific markets are not yet available on a delayed basis. Our website does not reflect that so it's 100% our error and we apologize for the confusion. The delayed Asia/Pacific futures bundle contains SIMEX data only. We will be updating our site ASAP. Adding these other markets on a delayed basis is on our engineering project list but it has not been scheduled as of yet so I have no firm ETA to offer.

We'll obviously credit your account for the charges. Please let me know if the bundle is worth having for SIMEX only or if you'd prefer to cancel that option. We can obviously set you up for real-time data as well. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Originally posted by atlas
                        Well, I am looking at HSI G4-hkf intraday and it tells me 'No Data'.

I have delayed subscription.

atlas

Comment

Working...
                        X