EurexUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EurexUS

Any news re. datafeed from EurexUS? They will start trading in 4 days! Thxs.

Hi TraderBambu,

We are working towards providing this feed. The contractual end of the development is done, but I don't have an eta as to when the feed will be released. It's my understanding that releasing this is not dependant on a software release, but I'm waiting for confirmation back on that.

We'll update with an announcement once we're ready and give out all pertinent details at that time.

Regards,

Comment

Dear Andy,

According to Eurex US's Feb. 4 press release, "Eurex US, located in and operating out of Chicago, will begin trading at 7 pm CST on February 8 and will initially offer trading in futures and options on 2-, 5- and 10-year Treasury notes and on 30-year Treasury bonds."

You stated to TraderBambu that you'll post an announcement when you have more information. Will eSignal subscribers receive that announcement via e-mail? I'm curious to know the cost of the exchange fees and whether or not eSignal will require an additional $25 monthly futures add-on charge to access this exchange. Also, will eSignal have an introductory rate, and if so, for how long?

Thanks,

jrbarr

Comment

EurexUS data

Please do not forget about their options and the integrated calendar spreads either! Thxs.

Comment

Hi Jrbarr,

When we have all the details, including when we'll be releasing, we'll post an announcement on the "Network / Exchange Notifications / Service Announcements" Forum. At that time we'll spell out any and all fees associated with subscribing and any introductory offers we may be running.

Regards,

Comment

EurexUS data

eSignal's EurexUS data should be really really cheap and should add some other value too - simply because if one has the eCBOT feed already, it is not worth to subscribe to the separate EurexUS feed since the prices of the treasuries futures on the two exchanges stay pretty much the same! The arbitrage guys make sure that they stay that way.

Comment

@TraderBambu
              @jrbarr

As far as I am aware we will treat the EurexUs in the same way as the cbot minis which have been free of charge so far for every subscriber and not creating any additional fee.

You won't be charged the $25.00 futures fee and at least for the beginning we won't charge you exchange fees.

We are expecting to deliver the data asap
              Alessandra A

eSignal Support

Comment

Alessandra and Andy,

Thank you for your replies. This is good news. I will look for further announcements.

jrbarr

Comment

Working...
                X