Ko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko

all day I am unable to get KO 15m chart to load other intervals work but not the 15m.

Hi,

To clarify, you are entering in KO (Coca Cola) and intervals like 1 minute, 5 minute, daily, etc work just fine but 15 min does not? Can you tell me what the status box says when you request the 15 min chart ( the green box that usually displays OK )? Have you tried exiting and restarting eSignal yet? If not, please try that.

I was able to pull-up a 15 min chart no problem btw.

If the problem persists, please let us know your username so we can see what server(s) you are connected to.

Thanks.

Comment

I have rebooted a few times today this is what i have been seeing just blank
      In a few minutes I will shut down and try again

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...ng&groupid=314

Comment

Hi and thanks for providing the chart snapshot. Good to see people using FileShare!

I was able to find your account and we checked the specific tick server you were connected to. 15 min chart on KO came up no problem. That would indicate the problem may be local to your PC. I see you are also running a 3p program. Can you get a 15 min chart in that app? Have you tried shutting down all apps and then bringing up just eSignal and trying the 15 min chart again? Just want to eliminate the 3p as being a variable here.

Something definitely seems to be interfering since it's pretty unusual for the status to be OK yet the chart be blank.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you Scott ,
          I rebooted just loaded up esig here and I do have the 15m working , next week i will take note of what is opened as to other programs here to see if there is something happening.

but it works now so all ok

Comment

Good to hear. Thanks for the follow-up.

Enjoy the 3-day weekend.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X