Inconsistent Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistent Prices?

I have noticed for the past several weeks some inconsistencies in the reported prices of the ECBOT bonds, e.g. ZB H4. Yesterday's prices are a good example: the low on any intraday chart was 11213; however, the low on the daily bar is 11212. In addition, the reported close (from a quote window) is 11229, while the close on the daily bar is 11228. In the past I have seen both highs and lows varying by a tick. If there is a problem is there a way to get the previous daily bars corrected?

Could the problem be related to the rollout of the ECBOT (as I never encountered this problem last year) and extend to other instruments?

buhrmaster

Buhrmaster,

Thank you for the report. I have sent this over to the QA department for further investigation. As soon as I have more information, I'll post to this thread.

Comment

Buhrmaster,

I checked with the QA team and they were able to replicate the issue. This issue can be corrected by downloading this Specs.dll file into your existing eSignal directory. Here is where the file should be placed; this is assuming that you've installed eSignal into the default directory.

C:\Program Files\eSignal

Please make sure that eSignal is closed prior to replacing the existing specs.dll file. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Duane,

Does this DLL apply to all symbols or just eCBOT bonds?

Thanks

Comment

The updated specs.dll file applies to all symbols and will be included in the installer when we officially release 7.6, so all customers will be using it when they upgrade to 7.6

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks, I got it running fine.

Would like to note, however, that the recompiled dll file is about a third the size of the one it replaced, which is really unusual.

Regards,
            buhrmaster

Comment

Working...
            X