European stock delayed data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European stock delayed data

Hmmm I subscribed a few hours ago and when I try to type CGE-PAR or any other one, I have no historical data displayed...

Is it the normal behaviour ? Then it is probably not interesting at all...

Re: Reply to post 'European stock delayed data'

Matt
    FWIW I am showing daily data from May 2000.
    Alex

Comment

Re: Re: Reply to post 'European stock delayed data'

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Matt
      FWIW I am showing daily data from May 2000.
      Alex
      Alexis, me too but no intraday historical data at all...
      Can you display one on CGE-PAR ?

Comment

Hi Matt,

Here's what I show....

Andy

Comment

Matt
          60 min chart attached
          Alex
          Attached Files

Comment

Alexis,

You are not using the new DELAYED European stocks from what I can see on your screenshots.

I have tried all the day to access intraday historical data from my 'Delayed' subscription and I clearly have nothing, using 7.2 release (but I can see Daily and Weekly history without any issues).

Scott J., is there a reason for this ?

Funny thing : I can display FTE-PAR 3mn intraday history, but nothing else (tried 1mn, 15mn, 5mn nothing happens). I tried CGE-PAR 3mn (and nothing was displayed...)

I think there is a server bug for delayed european stock data...
            Last edited by mbriand; 02-06-2003, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Matt,

We are seeing some problems with delayed data on International symbols. One of our engineers is looking at this with another customer that had called in. I'm not sure at this point the nature of the problem, but wanted to make you aware now so that you don't spend additional time on your end trying to figure out what's wrong. As soon as I hear back from the engineer, I'll report back here.

Thanks,
              Andy

Comment

Hi All,

I just received word back from our engineers that they have found the problem and will be rolling out the changes to the servers correcting this over the next several days. We're targeting Wednesday, Feb. 12th to be completed.

Thank you for your patience.

Andy
                eSignal Support

Comment

Andy is this problem impacting non-delayed real-time intraday data also? Would it prevent historical real-time data for LSE securities from reaching external applications?
                  Thanks
                  Nick

Comment

Andy is this problem impacting non-delayed real-time intraday data also? Would it prevent historical real-time data for LSE securities from reaching external applications?
                    Thanks
                    Nick
                    Nope, this problem should not effect real-time data or intraday history for real-time symbols. We just released delayed European Equity and Futures bundles in late January and this issue is related to the server routing for these new delayed bundles.

If you are having some issue with LSE data, please let us know.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes I am having a problem, I find that LSE intraday (e.g. 5-minute) charts do not appear in 3rd party applications such as Metastock Pro. In other words when I open a daily chart I get some history, when I try to open an intraday chart I get only an error "security data not available" or something. eSignal support referred me to Equis, saying that it may be a 'symbol format issue'. Equis are looking into it for me. When I read the posts below, I thought there might be a connection...
                      Any ideas, please let me know!
                      Thanks,
                      Nick

Comment

Actually, that is a known limitation for certain 3p apps, including Metastock. We added a new server type when we released international equity data and all 3p's have to program their app to support intraday history for Euro equities. I do not believe Equis has completed that work yet but you could ask them about their progress in this regard. We'll inquire as well and update our FAQ when we get an update.

Here's the complete FAQ we have on this topic:

I'll remind the support teams of this as well.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi All,

Wanted to let you know that the roll out of the fix is complete. While we did extensive testing on many different variations with no problems, can't be sure we got it all. If anyone continuous to have this problem, please post the details back here.

Regards,
                          Andy

Comment

Euro Intraday data in Metastock

Has anyone heard how much longer it will take Equis to reprogram Metastock Pro to support intraday history for Euro equities? Do they still intend to?

Brendan
                            Brendan

Comment

Hi Brendan,

I haven't heard an update on this issue in quite sometime so I just sent an email to one of their VP's to get the latest info. I should hear back early next week and I'll update this thread and our FAQ.

Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Working...
                              X