Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Data - $UKX-FTSE (60-min)

Hello,

I have been experiencing some problem with interval data for $UKX-FTSE after the start of Summer Time in the UK.

As can be seen on the attached image, the data for 26.Mar - 2.Apr is completely missing on the 60-min chart, whereas I do not see this problem in other time frames like 3- / 15- / 30-min.

Can this be fixed?

Mori
    Attached Files

Mori
    As far as I can see the data appears to be available.
    You may want to try closing down both eSignal and the Data Manager and restarting.
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

As per your suggestion, I closed down and opened eSignal a few times, but either of the following happened.
      (1) all data was available on 60-min chart, but in turn, some data was missing on 15-min chart; or
      (2) some data for different dates was missing on 60-min chart, but 15-min chart was OK; or
      (3) missing data on 60-min chart was still the same, with 15-min chart showing all data

(Note) For $UKX-FTSE, I have 3 windows (3- / 15- / 60-min) for interval time frames.

Do you have any idea what is causing this problem and how I can solve it?

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Mori

Comment

Mori
        If you do not already have one set up, try creating a Time Template in which you set up the individual User Defined intervals (3, 15 and 60) each requesting a specific amount of days.
        Then run a refresh on each chart and see if that fills in the missing data.
        As far as I can see here I have set up the same three charts and all the data appears to be available. FWIW you can see an image of this by clicking here and selecting ukx-ftse-3-15-60.png (the image was too large to enclose/attach here)
        Alex

Comment

Moishi,

I've got the same problem for this symbol and in fact all UK Stocks. This occurs nearly every day, and in my experience is limited to intraday time frames, especially the 60min interval. It has been reported to UK support many times, but as yet in vain.

Let's hope they fix this problem as it has been there for many months now.

Comment

Alex

I had already had my Time Template set up, ih which No of bars were set as 20 days / 30 days / 120 days for 3- / 15- / 60-min interval, respectively.
            For experiment, I changed the No of bars for 60-min interval to 90 days, but still had the same problem.
            FYI, I had missing data for $UKX again, while data for other symbols was OK.
            Can you think of any other reason?

To Day Trader;

Thank you for your comment.
            Your information was useful because I was wondering if this problem was something to do with my eSignal or PC.

Mori

Comment

Working...
            X