Expired Month Data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired Month Data

Ok, I can understand you all not having continuous contracts for Eurex and Asian exchanges, but can you please keep data at least for the most recent expired month? I want to look at HSI J4-HKF (expired 3 days ago), and it is already purged from the system.

-atlas

Hi Atlas,

Check this out. As you can see, we haven't purged the data. You just need to know the correct symbology.

Thanks for the good question.
    Scott Johnson
    eSignal Support
    Helpful support sites:
    eSignal KnowledgeBase, Account Maintenance

Comment

Scott...

Any update on the "Intraday problem"?

MHI x2004-HKF and HSI x2004-HKF (where X is any serial month) still only display historical data on Daily timeframe charts...

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=7564

About to start trading the Hang Seng / Mini HSI and it would be nice to have working intraday charts that go back further than May 2004. (Only traded a few days as the front month!)
      Last edited by Anson; 05-03-2004, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Hmmm, trying HSI J2004-HKF, HSI H2004-HKF, AX H2004-DT. No luck.
        Last edited by atlas; 05-03-2004, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by atlas
          Hmmm, trying HSI J2004-HKF, HSI H2004-HKF, AX H2004-DT. No luck.
          What is the problem? I just tried AX H2004-DT and could display it in a 60 minute bar chart?

regards

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Originally posted by BKuerbs
            What is the problem? I just tried AX H2004-DT and could display it in a 60 minute bar chart?

regards

Bernd Kuerbs
            Heya,

I'm not Atlas but I think AX is fine... I only have problems with HKFE based products.

Comment

What is the problem? I just tried AX H2004-DT and could display it in a 60 minute bar chart? regards Bernd Kuerbs
              You're right, I can do 60, but not 1, 5, 15

Comment

Atlas,

I can pull-up 1, 10, 15 min charts on AX H2004-DT no problem. There is an issue with some, or perhaps all, of the 3 character extension futures contract (HKF, IDM, etc) and that's being investigated by Engineering and discussed in this thread.

Re: AX H2004-DT, make sure your chart is looking back far enough to grab this data because it appears to stop updating as of 3/19/04 ( or roughly 35 days ago ). You say 60 minute charts work OK though? Try adjusting for the # of days and see what happens. The data is definitely there. May also want to try logging off/on again.

Thanks.
                Scott Johnson
                eSignal Support
                Helpful support sites:

Comment

Right, the time template has to reach back that far. Obvious.

Comment

Does your message mean it's now working or had you already tried expanding your time template?

Thanks.
                    Scott Johnson
                    eSignal Support
                    Helpful support sites:

Comment

Works fine, thanks. But, as you say, HKFE data would be desirable, too.

Comment

Hi,
                        do not get GB Z2003-DT intraday. Only Daily is possible.
                        Tried to change #ofdays, but as i'm not able to increase above 120, maybe this is a stop for intraday charts?

Any idea?

Regards
                        Robert

Comment

Originally posted by gautama2
                          Hi,
                          do not get GB Z2003-DT intraday. Only Daily is possible.
                          Tried to change #ofdays, but as i'm not able to increase above 120, maybe this is a stop for intraday charts?

Any idea?

Regards
                          Robert
                          For Eurex eSignal provides 120 days of 1-minute data. Since the GB 2003 Z contract expired around the 8/10 of December, it is just outside this scope.

regards

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Thank you Bernd,
                            120 days from today and not 120 days for every contract. This wasn't clear for me.

Regards
                            Robert

Comment

Working...
                            X