Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurex Futures vs EuroStoxx and European Indeces

Hi all!
    I am active day-trader with more than 4 year experience of trading European stocks and futures.
    I need real time quotes of European Indexes SMI,DAX,FTSE and futures EuroBuble,EuroBobl,EuroStoxx 50 etc.(i receive them from InteractiveBrokers now).
    With EuroStoxx Indeces(5$) i can receive more than 100 symbols, but i and a lot of traders dont need them. We use almost 3-5 indeces and 3-5 futures to trade stocks.
    There are not SMI,DAX,FTSE,EuroStoxx 50 indeces on World Indeces Package.
    1.Can you add them?
    As i trade mostly DAX and european stocks i am subscribed to Esignal Basic package and i need real time EuroStoxx futures.
    2.Can you make available EuroStoxx Futures package to Esignal Basic?
    That would be nice.
    Best regards,
    Alex Bay

Hi Alex,

Our current World Indices package is somewhat defined by Exchange rules but we are planning to further enhance the package down the road and add more major indices. Can't provide an ETA at this time but you could just subscribe to the appropriate delayed bundle and get the indices that way.

Our Basic service is primarily Equities only with a couple of exceptions (eminis, minis, Forex, etc) so to get any of the other Futures contracts, you'll need to upgrade to Premier. You'll need Premier to add a delayed bundle as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X