Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMI Cash problems

Hi,

Did someone have problems with the SMI cash on eurex market (symbol SM A0-DT). In Paris, we don't have any update. We must change the interval to update the advanced chart?

Rgds,
    Seb

Seb
    By what I can see here it seems to be updating regularly. The two snapshots below were taken 1 minute apart without anything being done to the chart.
    You may want to try and restart both eSignal and the Data Manager
    Alex

Comment

thanks alex,

I just see. I have the update now but I don't think I have th eright value. Can you give some value at one time that I will compare.

Rgds,
      Seb

Comment

Seb
        In the enclosed chart the Cursor is set at the 06:37 EDT bar
        Alex

Comment

I think I have problems with the data. I give my screen shot

Comment

Seb
            You may want to try attaching the image to your message. To do this use the Attach File: section that is in the page in which you compose your message.
            Alex

Comment

Did you my screenshot or not

Comment

Sebfl,

Looking at your post, it doesn't seem as if the image was included. You may want to read through the following FAQ to learn how to upload images to fileshare. Once you have uploaded the image to fileshare, you can then include the image within your post.

This is usually the preferred method as people can view the ideas in the post without having to go to another thread. Please read the following instructions to see how include your images within the contents of your posts.

Once the file has been uploaded to file share, you can include it in the post by choosing the "IMG" button at the top of the text window. Just enter the url of the image in fileshare to the Explorer User Prompt. The image will then be included in the post for all to see.

Step 1

Step 2

Comment

It's strange because I see my image perharps because it is on my local directory. I will upload it on the fileshare.

Comment

Working...
                  X