Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUREX US - No intraday data?

Dear eSignal,

I can receive daily data on the EUREX US symbols (TBX, TNL), but no intraday data. When will intraday data on the EUREX US symbols become available?

Thank you,

jrbarr

jrbarr
    While waiting for an official reply from someone at eSignal you may want to see this announcement.
    Also, FWIW even though the Cursor Window returns No Data intraday data does seem to be available for both TBX and TNL (see image below for TBX M4 and U4)
    Alex

Comment

Hi,

There is some intraday data here but something does appear off. I'll have QA investigate on Tuesday. The "no data" message seems odd as well, although if you refresh the chart (ctrl and click no data box in cursor window) it changes to OK. The "no data" appears related to the initial request.

More next week. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Alex and Scott,

Thanks for your prompt reviews of this matter. I'll look forward to the results of next week's investigation.

jrbarr

Comment

jbarr,

Problem has been isolated and fixed. You should see intraday data back to 5/17. If you don't, please make sure you exit and restart and check again.

Thanks for the report.

Comment

does someone receive TNL data for today?
            I had also trouble receiving the data from yesterday, finally I got it after several restarts. TNL data for today is still missing

Comment

same problem today, I can't get data for TNL Z4-EUS!!!
              When I first open a chart it tells me "Not Ent." after clicking with my left mouse button on it and holding down control it opens a chart, but the last day is 9/3/2004. Today is 9/7/2004!

someone has a solution?

Comment

Hi docarzt,

I have duplicated this myself and have notified QA. I will update the status of this when I hear back.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi docarzt,

I just got word from QA that they did discover a problem with this today and are looking into. Unfortunately, they not have not nailed down what's causing it and I'm not sure if this will be corrected by tomorrow. Also, I regret to say, is that I believe the data is lost and will not be restored.

More on this tomorrow when we know more.

Comment

uh... ok, thanks for your fast response so far.

Comment

Hi,

Just want to confirm that the problem has been corrected and the data is working for today. We have added yesterday's daily bar, but we are unable to restore the intraday data.

Regards,

Comment

again... no data for all eurex us products since around 7:45 est

Comment

docarzt,

Thanks for the report. The QA folks are aware of this and are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible. As soon as I have some additional information to share, I'll pass it along. Thanks.

Comment

This is a quick update in response to my earlier post this morning regarding the EUREX US data. The EUREX US feed was restored this morning at approximately 9:53 AM PST. We are still looking into the cause of the issue. Currently it appears as if the intraday data during this time is unrecoverable.

Comment

Ok, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X