cme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cme

your feed on cme is stopped! nks a lot always problems!!

We can't duplicate this here (my CME data is ok), but we have had a few reports in our Call Center. We are investigating.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Sharky1,

Please PM me your eSignal user name, so I can track down what server you are on.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Just to follow up on the issue that Sharky and a few others may have had today, this issue is still being researched, but is known that the problem was affecting users that were connected to a small sub-set of servers. We've looked thoroughly at those machines, and there's no indication that they were having any probems during that time. It is theorized that there could have been some network connectivity issues at or around that facility, or some other issue on the servers that has yet to be uncovered. Please know our Operations Team is monitoring those machines closely, and will take any steps needed to prevent this from reoccurring.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

i don't think the problem was my connectivity, cause when You change my trouble were shut down (problem on starting hour of intraday 180'chart, feed on CME,etc,etc) immediately.

Comment

Working...
          X