Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not getting 120 days intraday futures data

Please tell me where I am going wrong.

I cannot get any historical intraday futures data prior to 4 Feb 2004. This seems to be less than 120 days of data. The intraday continued futures contracts I checked, for ES and AB, both go back to 4 Feb 2004 and no further. If I try to get either symbol's contract expiring in Jan 2004, I get the readout "No data." I am using a time template with 120 days. I am not having any difficulty getting my 120 days of intraday STOCK data. Anybody know what's going on here?

thx1138
    FWIW the first date I have at my end for AB #F or ES #F (shown in the image below) is January 9th.
    You may want to try closing down both eSignal and the Data Manager and restarting them.
    Also what symbol are you using that is returning No Data?
    Alex

Comment

problem is intermittent

I have since discovered that this is an intermittent problem. Sometimes all of the data are available, and sometimes only some of it.Sometimes the problem happens with one symbol, and sometimes with another. Sometimes the problem happens with one-minute data but not 15-minute data, and sometimes it is the opposite. This now appears, to me, not to be a matter of missing data, but rather and intermittent database or other software malfunction.

Comment

thx1138,

If this sporadic chart performance continues, the next best step is to call into Technical Support, when you are seeing the problem, and let us figure out what server(s) you are connecting to. In case you need our Contact info, just click on the Contact Us link under my signature here.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X