Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with internet explorer

Hi,

As of I launch esignal, I cannot use internet explorer. Did someone have already this problems.

Sebastien

Hi Sebfl,

If you could provide some additional details about the process in which IE doesn't open. Are you running any pop-up blocking software? If you could also provide the version of Internet Explorer that you are currently running, it would definitely help in looking at what could be happening. I haven't heard of any other issues like this, but with technical issues like these, the more specific information you can provide, the easier it will be to troubleshoot and resolve.

I've also included the FAQ that addresses some common issues and fixes that may be worth checking to make sure that your system hardware and software versions are up to date.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. I give you all the informations :

I use : internet explorer 6.0.2800.1106
      I have the last update. I use esignal 7.5 (built 663)
      I don't have any pop-up blocking software.

The exact problem is when I click on the internet explorer icon, the page load (the page must be on the cache memory) but I cannot load a other page.

The station is : P4 2.6 512 mo. I don't think it's an hardware problem.

Comment

Hi sebfl,

Everything looks good in the hardware department. I did notice that you are running eSignal 7.5. I doubt this is causing the issue, but it may wise to update to eSignal 7.6 unless you are running some sort of trading integration with Cybertrader; there seems to be a conflict with their software. If not, I suggest you upgrade at your earliest convenience. In regards to IE, you may want to check the browser preferences to make sure that your settings haven't been changed.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. Did you know if using messenger, excel/word, norton or other software, it cause some conflict.

In fact, we have two problems in Paris, the first problem was with the internet explorer and the second problems was with the eurostoxx (et U4-dt), a lot of delays, failed candletick. Perharps, the two problems come to the same cause, one conflict with a software.

If you want, I can do a list of all the software

Rgds,
          Seb

Comment

Working...
          X