Data Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Updates?

I have delayed time datafeed and sometimes it seems to stop updating. Then after I restart the app all the data is there. I tried talking to liverep about it and they didn't know how to fix it. Has anyone had or heard of this problem?

Thanks,
    Chris

Hi Chris,

Could you please PM me your eSignal username? I'm interested in taking a look at the connections to see if there is any disconnects that could be causing this. Thanks.

Comment

I recently signed up to eSignal EOD package. I'm in the UK, so my charts 'come alive' 30 minutes after the US close, at 9.30pm UK time. My charts are up to date with the latest days data.

I also try to download the same data using QCollector for some 3rd party software, but todays (same) data isn't available for 2 or 3 hours after the US close. Its now 11.45pm and I'm still waiting for todays data to be available.

I had thought the data would be available for downloading 30 minutes after the close, allowing me an hour or so, in the evening, to study my charts. Its disappointing... is there anyway to get around this problem..

rgds

Comment

Working...
      X