Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smi Cash

Hi all

I have problem with eSignal 7.6 and SMI Cash (SM A0 DT)

The data are no longuer refeshing while any other data are working correctly.

In fact, when changing the time scale, the graph indicate the right value but don't refresh.

any idea ?

Hi nbeaufour,

If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me your eSignal username, we can take a look at the connections you made and see if there were any issues that occurred during that time. Please let me know. Thanks.

BTW...I don't see any gaps or data outages on this symbol during the time in which your post was timestamped, but we want to follow up with it nonetheless.

Comment

I've called again the support but I'm still waiting the cal back, try the LiveRep but not much better.

I've made other tests in my side, I've tried to open new charts, on other computers using eSignal. Other data are refreshing correctly but the SM A0-DT don't work on all computer tested.

We're located in Paris so I don't know who is the nearest provider of data, perhaps there is something in the broadcast transmission...

Comment

Hi nbeaufour,

I just wanted to confirm the symbol format with you to insure the symbol is being entered properly. The symbol should be entered as follows,

SM A0-DT. SM A(zero, not the letter O)-DT. We are still unable to replicate the issue on this side but regardless, please let me know if the client continues to experience this issue and we'll continue working with it. Thanks.

Comment

I confirm that the symbol we type is SM A0-DT (zero not the letter O).

I'm continuing testing other computers in order to find one with working chart. If I can find one, I will try to figure out the difference between working computer and non working ones.

Comment

Can you please try SM U4-DT ? Are you able to get any data on this?
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

The SMI Future (SM U4-DT) is working well and is has not shown any malfunction.

This is all about the SMI CASH (SM A0-DT).

Unfortunately we have now other problems on other computers, not only on SMI but also for the Eurostox.

Comment

This morning, not value at all, the market for this value open at 9h00 Central European Time but the chart was freeze on yesterday, at the time of the closing market.

At 9h10 the value was shown on manual refresh, but still no dynamic update of the value, whatever the time offset chosen.

Using a TCP Tools, very few TCP and UDP connexion were active.
                I've killed everything exept the conexion within Windows 2000 and eSignal.

I'm pretty sure the problem is not located in our side of the line.

Comment

Working...
                X