No announcement yet.

eSignal lags when market gets fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've completed our testing and can duplicate the sporadic and short delays on the eminis that some customers are reporting. We are working with the CME to find a solution ASAP. Here's an FAQ we've prepared on this topic and we'll continue to update when addt'l information becomes available.

Thanks.

Comment

Emini lags

Hi Scott,

Glad to hear you're making progress on this problem. You're probably already aware of this but, just in case, I had another instance Friday morning where all my ES charts stopped updating during the open from 9:33 to 9:41 EST.

Hope this helps,

Bob A.

Comment

Thanks for the post Bob.

What we've confirmed regarding our feed from the CME, is that when the markets pick-up, we'll see a 1-2 second lag on contracts like the emini. Any problem you saw that lasted in the "minutes" would be a seperate issue altogether.

I saw one other poster report a problem on the eminis on Friday but they were reporting an outage that lasted just over 2 minutes.

We did not experience any system-wide problem on Friday so the next time you experience an "outage" lasting even a minute or two, please check our System Status page or contact Technical Support directly.

Thanks.

Comment

Emini lags

Hi Scott,

Will follow your suggestions.

For what its worth, just one added bit of info on my Friday freeze: during the freeze, I checked Turbofeed and it was registering OK.

Regards,
          Bob A.

Comment

Working...
          X