12.7 crashes during startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12.7 crashes during startup

After installing eSignal_12.7.4526.983 it crashes now on two machines immediately during startup. There must be an incompatibility with my pages. Is there a way to start eSignal with a blank page?

After removing all pages I was able to open eSignal, But now it crashes when I open a chart. There must be something wrong with my default template for charts. How can I remove a chart template when i cannot open a chart??

Comment

I'm trying to contact support concerning this issue since 3 days, I've sent several crash reports. Nobody reacts since yet!!!! Live support was never available the last days!!! What's the matter with you??? Your customers are paying for this service!!!!

Comment

I'm trying to contact support concerning this issue since 3 days, I've sent several crash reports. Nobody reacts since yet!!!! Live support was never available the last days!!! What's the matter with you??? Your customers are paying for this service!!!!

Comment

Day 6 .....I'm still waiting for a reaction from the support team. Live support was not available the last days and also no mail response since yet...

Comment

Working...
          X