Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autowave in eSignal

Hi.
    Is there an equivalent of the QCharts Autowave indicator in eSignal?

Thanks.
    nall.

Re: Autowave in eSignal

nall
    To my knowledge there isn't. You may want to submit a suggestion by selecting Customer Support-> Make a Suggestion from the main menu of the eSignal application.
    Alex

Originally posted by nall
    Hi.
    Is there an equivalent of the QCharts Autowave indicator in eSignal?

Thanks.
    nall.

Comment

Re: Re: Autowave in eSignal

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      nall
      To my knowledge there isn't. You may want to submit a suggestion by selecting Customer Support-> Make a Suggestion from the main menu of the eSignal application.
      Alex
      Hi.
      I haven't looked at eSignal in a while and thought I'd bump this thread to see if Autowave had been added in recent versions.

Thanks!
      nall.

Comment

nall
        There isn't a builtin AutoWave study that replicates the functionality of the one in QCharts however in the mean time you may want to look at the RealtimeSwings.efs
        Alex

Originally posted by nall
        Hi.
        I haven't looked at eSignal in a while and thought I'd bump this thread to see if Autowave had been added in recent versions.

Thanks!
        nall.

Comment

Hey J.N.,
          I'm working on matching the Autowave in QCharts by using the EFS called "Real Time Swings" in eSignal. I think you and I are probably trying to match the same specific (NDA'd) Autowave settings?
          The Real Time Swings Study is here:
          http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article.asp?article=1450&p=4
          I can't go into details here due to the NDA but if you PM me we can discuss this further, since we're members of the same group of students.

Comment

Working...
          X