No announcement yet.

Hotlist: Trades -- What is it, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotlist: Trades -- What is it, really?

Does anyone know what the number in the "Value" field is for the Hotlist: Stock | US | Trades?
    Based on other sources, it's not even close to the Number of Transactions (since the open), sometimes known as the Tick Volume.
    Customer support (so far) has no clue.

The Value field in the holist represent the Value of the filter. So Volume would be total Volume traded, In this case Trades are the number of transaction for the day.

This KB Article gives description of all the Filters.

Trades: Stocks with the most number of transactions recorded today(This include premarket trading at 8:30am EST)

Hope this helps.

Comment

Sorry, Avery, but it doesn't help. I stand by what I said:
      "Based on other sources, it's not even close to the Number of Transactions (since the open), sometimes known as the Tick Volume."

If you're correct, please prove it. Pick a highly traded stock, and post the eSignal Value number for the "number of transactions for the day". Now give me any third party source that confirms the eSignal number.

Thanks.

Comment

I do agree, our number are not from the OPEN but include premarket trading. Here are the trade as of 9:24am EST show transaction or trades that have happened thus far this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hotlist%20premarket.png?download=true.png
Views:	228
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	268712

Comment

Working...
        X