Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone experiencing delays the past few days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Avery for your quick reply. I can see there is no traffic (from my side) on ports 2192/2194 at all, but only on 2189/2190 when I first connect.

I have totally disabled the Norton and Windows firewalls, same results. I am hoping a reinstall of eSig will fix the problem. Open for suggestions.

Thanks !

-Shimari

Comment

last word: reinstall fixed everything. I suspect the MS security update, that's the only thing I know that changed overnight. But I will probably never know for sure. Didn't hurt to update the app to ver 10.2, probably a good idea.

Thx !

-s

Comment

same issues / complicated fix

Okay. I'm trying to fix this issue, and not a big computer guy, and it's driving me crazy.

Windows Vista Home Premium
        Intel Core 2 [email protected] Ghz
        2 GB memory
        32 bit

Windows firewall disabled.

I was running 10.0 for like a year and everything fine. Delays started a week or so ago. Additionally, as I posted in EFS forum, without decent response, my BisAskVolume.efs went whacko. At another's suggestion, I installed 10.4Beta and then 10.3, with no change. Tech Support said they don't support EFS, but the delay issue is still happening as well.

I run only one or two charts, solely on ES and a few broad market quotes, i.e., what I would expect is not a demanding data stream. Your firewall/port link seems directed to corporate clients and, even if it is supposed to apply to individuals, I think it's unfair to ask a common user to understand such things.

This is just nuts.

Comment

Working...
        X