Time and sales error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time and sales error

Hi, i am using the latest esignal 10.2.1 and i keep getting errors with time and sales with ES#F futures contract.

The last couple of days for some reason time and sales has gone completely wrong and any "trade at bid" or "trade below bid" is not getting recorded.

Instead i am simply getting data coming in as "Trade Inside the bid" data all the time.

This is a serious error for me as i rely on T&S heavily in my trading.

Can someone please tell me what is going on and how to sort it out. I have tried reloading and re-installing and i have various broadband connections and tried them all yet the same problem keep occurring.

Help me please

We moved to a new feed from the CME recently and in some scenarios, there's a conflict with single-side b/a updates. We can temporarily fix the problem by removing a network entitlement from your account. You can PM me or contact service directly to have that bit removed.

Engineering work is in process to resolve for the long term.

Thanks.

Comment

Similar thing is happening to me. I have no postings of at the bid or below the bid. My time & sales were color coded and working fine until a few days ago.

Please let me know what I can do as well.

Thanks,

Nereus

Comment

Please shoot me a PM and I'll adjust your account as well. As an alternative, you can contact customer service and request that they remove the "streaming conflation" entitlement from your account.

Thanks.

Comment

ScottJ,

I also have this problem with CME T&S. Before I request that the "streaming conflation" entitlement is removed on my account, could you tell me what else would be affected by removing it?

Thanks

Comment

The affects of removing the conflation bit from your account would be the amount of data you receive. With conflation on the Bid/Ask data is filtered relieving some of the stress on the processor.

If you decide that you’d like to have this bit removed please PM me your username or contact our Customer Support.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X