Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Trade Manager, Paper Trading, and Tick Replay

hello,

I had some questions about eSignal's new Trade Manager ( Price Ladder ) feature.

1. Can I Paper Trade using the new Trade Manager price Ladder? If so, how would I do that?

2. Also, can I use run the Trade Manager price ladder during a tick replay, and paper trade through that as I'm watching the tick replay unfold?

3. Finally, is there a location where I could go to download tick replay files for past dates?

thanks.

Sprtrader

Sorry for the delay is responding hopefully this information will be of help.

1. Can I Paper Trade using the new Trade Manager price Ladder? If so, how would I do that?
    Yes it is possible to using the Trade Manager and eSignal Paper trading. From the Trade menu Trade >Preferences highlight and make eSignal Paper Trading the default Broker. Click closed. When you now open new Trader Manager Windows (File > New > Trade Manager) it will always us eSignal Data and all trade placed will go to Paper trading.

2. Also, can I use run the Trade Manager price ladder during a tick replay, and paper trade through that as I'm watching the tick replay unfold?
    At this time tick replay and the Trade Manager are not linked. However this is a feature we are working on for a future release.

Finally, is there a location where I could go to download tick replay files for past dates?
    We don't actually keep the tick replay files. That would be something that individual user would do as they are keep on the locate machine.

Comment

Working...
    X