Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esignal on demand

Hi,

Is the spot gold price (delayed),spot base metal prices (delayed),precious metals prices available with this service?
    What delayed data is not available with this service?

Thanks

Hello Nordica25,

We do have Spot Gold (XAU) that comes off of the Forex along with Silver(XAG), Platinum(XPT) and Palladium (XPD), which is included with OnDemand. With all quotes with this service they are going to bedelayed.

As far as services and regions for OnDemand they are all available to you as one region or all regions.

For you convenience I have included a link to the eSignal Data Matrix so you can see all that's available for OnDemand.

AveryH
    eSignal Suypport

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
      I could not find the codes for the delayed spot prices for platinum,palladium,copper etc in the search tool.And under the "type" they were all FUTURES as far as i can see.

Is there another way to find codes?

thanks

Comment

nordica25
        You can find all the Forex root symbols listed in this page of the eSignal Symbol Directory. At the top of the page you can also find a link to the page for the Forex symbol formats
        Alex

Originally posted by nordica25
        Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
        I could not find the codes for the delayed spot prices for platinum,palladium,copper etc in the search tool.And under the "type" they were all FUTURES as far as i can see.

Is there another way to find codes?

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X