Out of market prints, not CID or Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of market prints, not CID or Filter

Looking for a way to refresh a chart that is similar to reloading esignal.

I use tick charts and get several out of market prints a day. I have the CID box checked and prefer not to use the price filter as it slows and almost crashes esignal at times.

I have tried refreshing with the 'server status' on the cursor box but it doesnt remove these prints. If I reload esignal the prints are gone.

Is there anyway to get the same affect of reloading esignal without having to close it?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

On first thought, I would think refreshing the chart would clear those, especially if they are cleared upon a restart. Can you post a specific example next time you see it?

Thanks.

Comment

The refresh doesnt clear it on any of the charts, whether minute or tick.

I dont have a picture of an out of market print but all it looks like is a candle with a high maybe $1.00 away from the market.

I have looked this up on T&S and verified they are actual prints, albeit huge size.

They only go away when I reload esignal. Is there an alternate way to reload besides the cursor window. Seems like the cursor data is pulled from a database with the existing bad data whereas a reload of esignal gets data elsewhere?

Comment

That what seems strange - the data should come from the same place. When you exit/restart, you could get pointed to a different tick server but that's the only thing that should be different and it seems odd that you would get pointed to a different tick server each time so consistently.

We'll try to do some duplicating here. What version are you on?

Thanks.

Comment

I have had the issue with the october version so I updated to the latest but have the same issue.

I did have an issue with NYSE filtered charts (=N) 6mo ago not updating so they switched me to different servers.
          I trade SPY so thats no longer an issue.

Any way I can manually change which server I pull data from?

Comment

Trader_JG,

There is no way for you or I to control where you connect each time you log into eSignal.

We use load balancing to prevent server overload and in doing so when you connect you are randomly connected to a server.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X