Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursor window display problems..

Hello all,

I just recently bought a new computer and downloaded the newest version of esignal (10.2.1391.1120) onto my system. And for some reason, I appear to be having some weird cursor window problems. For instance, above the O-H-L-C info there is a portion that is about half the entire box that is competely gray and with no text. I have no idea why it is this way, but I can't seem to be able to change it for the life of me. Anyone else have a similar issue and know how to correct this?

Thank you,

Jon

Re: Cursor window display problems..

Jon
    You may want to post an image of the entire chart as that may provide some clues as to what the issue may be
    Alex

Originally posted by jmiles301
    Hello all,

I just recently bought a new computer and downloaded the newest version of esignal (10.2.1391.1120) onto my system. And for some reason, I appear to be having some weird cursor window problems. For instance, above the O-H-L-C info there is a portion that is about half the entire box that is competely gray and with no text. I have no idea why it is this way, but I can't seem to be able to change it for the life of me. Anyone else have a similar issue and know how to correct this?

Thank you,

Jon

Comment

Sure thing.
      Attached Files

Comment

Jon
        My guess is that in the Properties of the chart you have set the Cursor Window Text and the Text to the same color which makes the text of those three labels (most likely Symbol, Date and Time) disappear as you can see in the enclosed screenshot that illustrates the same effect
        Alex

Comment

Ahh, that does seem to be the issue. Not sure why I didn't recognize that simple fix. Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Jon

Comment

Jon
            You are most welcome
            Alex

Originally posted by jmiles301
            Ahh, that does seem to be the issue. Not sure why I didn't recognize that simple fix. Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Jon

Comment

Working...
            X