Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does esignal display two days data when it is configured to display only one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does esignal display two days data when it is configured to display only one day

Hello,

I am using esignal 10.2.1391.1120. I just found esignal displays two days data even if when it is configured to display only one day data. Please refer to the attached screenshot.

- Clearpicks

screenshot
    Attached Files

Comment

Clearpicks,

This is a know issue that our Product Manager has scheduled to be resolved in 10.4.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Clearpicks,

I may have give you incorrect information with regard to the 1 day charts.

I've continued to test this in both 10.2 and the newer version 10.3.1476 and found that this is not a bug but the correct behavior of the charts.

Chart opened prior to the Time Template opening time (in this case 9:30) will still show 1 days data, it would just be yesterdays.

If you continue to keep the chart open once 9:30 rolls around the chart would begin updating and making it a two day chart. Charts closed and reopened after 9:30 would remove the data from previous day and only show data from the Time Template Opening Time (9:30 of the current day).

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X