Downloading a Previous Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading a Previous Version

A few weeks ago I bought a new computer and downloaded Signal Pro version 10.2.1375.1026 but unfortunately can not run 2 eSignals at the same time, as I used to do with my old computer which had version 10.1.1291.910. As soon as I start the second eSignal it immediately crashes.

Can you please direct me how to download this specific older eSignal version 10.1.1291.910?

Thank you,

Nissan

When eSig installs, it loads several files in a Windows directory. That's the primary reason you should have only one eSig version on your system. I'm not sure if the issue will be fixed by getting that version but here's the KB article where we post previous versions. Not sure the exact build though...

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...ticle=3579&p=1

Please let us know how it turns out.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

My wish is simply to make better use of my new Intel Core 2 Quad CPU. Since eSignal does not support yet multithreading I want to start 2 instances of eSignal at the same time.

However, if I have one eSignal with 18 windows, as long as the second eSignal has more than 6 charts I can no longer use the right click mouse.

Is there any way to overcome or bypass such a problem?

Thank you for your support,

Nissan

Comment

Working...
      X