Time Template Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Template Central

I need a time template for US markets based on Central Time. I have copied the Equity RTH - East Coast template and changed the times to 8:30 - 15:00.

When I apply the new template to my charts, it appears correct in the status line at the top. However live prices top feeding in to the chart. Other charts without this template are unaffected.

I need help understanding what is going on here?

UPDATE: I closed and reopened eSignal and now all but one of the charts are working with the Central time template.

All my charts are set to symbol YM #F.

Only the 15 minute chart fails to update. If I change the interval to 60 min it updates. If I switch it back to 15 min it stops updating. In fact, every interval except 15 min seems to update correctly.

hmmmm . . . .
    Last edited by drmartell; 02-13-2009, 09:12 AM.

Comment

You may want to check to make sure that the Data Manager and the Computer clock are Synchronized. There are situation where some intervals will update but others will not.

Open the Data Manager > Click Data > Time and make sure there is a check mark in the box for Synchronize Computer C
      Clock

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Thank you Avery, that box was/is checked and it shows my system time as Central (which is correct).

I just created a custom interval of 14 minutes and applied it - chart updates correctly. However if I switch back to 15 min, it stops. Tried creating a custom 15min interval with same result - it stops updating.

Comment

Sorry for the delay I'll have to investigate further, can you give me the version of eSignal you're using?

You also may want to our contact Technical Support as they can remote into you computer and possible see something that we might have missed.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X