Time and Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time and Sale

Time and sales on futures contracts do not seem to be displaying trades at the Bid or below the Bid. Every thing is green or black on white (trade inside). Stocks appear to be working fine.

Am I missing something ?

Lowrider
    Attached Files

In December of 2008, eSignal converted to a new feed from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). One of the key differences in the new feed, as compared to the old feed, is in the transmission of single-sided bid and ask quotes. In the old feed, most bid and ask updates were sent as pairs. In the new feed, most updates are now single-sided (i.e. just an ask price). This change results in a more technically accurate feed and one that is less bandwidth intensive. Unfortunately, the new methodology breaks the color-coding scheme we use in eSignal’s Time and Sales windows (a missing bid or ask update is read as a zero).

Due to this change we started a series of server upgrades to fully support the new CME feed and, temporarily, will no longer be able to support our unique Time and Sales coloring scheme. We anticipate it taking us few days to complete the server upgrades so during this short upgrade period, you may connect and experience either the old or temporary configuration for Time and Sales color-coding for CME-based electronic contracts. in addition to these chances our Developers are also working on new code for the eSignal application and we plan to make that available by version 10.4

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks very much for the quick response.

Lowrider

Comment

Your welcome, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Averyh
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X