Vista and dock / undock buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista and dock / undock buttons

I'm almost certain I saw this asked before, but i have just upgraded my main machine to Vista and the dock / undock buttons are hidden under the minimize / maximize buttons on the charts, aprt from fixing it, what was deemed to be the solution cause its a pain trying to dock and undock the charts
    Thanx
    Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

A way to get around the vista view problems with the title bar icons is to switch the display to the Windows Classic Theme.

Here is a link to our KB article on this (it's about half way down the page)
    Windows Vista - Working with eSignal Title Bar Icons

Comment

Originally posted by ToddI
      A way to get around the vista view problems with the title bar icons is to switch the display to the Windows Classic Theme.

Here is a link to our KB article on this (it's about half way down the page)
      Windows Vista - Working with eSignal Title Bar Icons
      Right, that was it, switch to old windows, thought this would have been fixed by now
      Thanx for the quick reply anyways, much appreciated.
      Last edited by dhunniford; 02-19-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

We are working on a new framework for eSignal due out hopefully by year-end. With the new gui framework, Vista will be fully supported.

Thanks.

Comment

Ok, for those of us who;
          a) quite like the look of Aero and don't want to run in classic (never thought I'd be one of those) and
          b) are only interested in the dock / undock function. If you right click in the chart and select "View" from the context menu you can then "Float/Dock" the chart from there. and get to keep the Aero theme.
          Last edited by dhunniford; 02-20-2009, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X