Trend Line Price Ruler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trend Line Price Ruler

The Price Ruler on a Segment Line is only displaying 3 Decimal Places, and I need 4 Decimal Places for Forex. Does eSignal have a fix for this?

Also, the "Horizontal Line Options" are inactive, is there a way to change this, or is this something planned for a later build?

Thanks,
    Paul

Hello Turlies,

The Price Rule by design is not active for the Horizontal Line because there is only one anchor point applied to draw the line and there would be no price different to calculate.

As far as be able to display 4 digits on the Segment and other line tools is something we're working on for a future release. At this point can not guarantee that it will make the next release but we're definitely working on it.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Avery,

Speaking of the price ruler, why did eSignal decide to take away the feature of being able to have a price point measurement associated with a line segment if if was of an arrow type?

I draw price rulers all the time on my chart with the arrow line segment in vers 8 and I see that in vers 10.3 that the checkbox to show a price point measurement with an arrow line segment is greyed out.

It makes perfect sense to keep this ability in drawing arrow line segments. It conveys 2 pieces of useful information:

1. The length of the line in points.
      2. The direction of the intended trade one is trying to show.

Comment

SteveH,

The Price Ruler is available for segment as well as the arrow on the line toolbar.

Please see attached from eSignal 10.3.1491 which show the options as available.

Please provide screenshots and your version of eSignal is you do not have this capability
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X