reflecting trend lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reflecting trend lines?

Wondering how to reflect downward sloping line to upward sloping with the same angle. Is this possible with esignal?
    Last edited by ThuNd3r; 02-25-2009, 09:40 PM.

ThuNd3r,

Current the ability to know the exact angle that your lines are being drawn is not available in eSignal.

If you think that would be a good feature to enhance your trading experience I would encourage you to request it via the Make a Suggestion link from the Support menu in eSignal. (Support-->Make a Suggestion). The Product Manager would then review the suggestion and add it to the list of features for a later release

Comment

The make a suggestion page doesn't work. Says page cannot be found.
      PLease add this feature!! Reflecting trendlines / mirroring is Very useful for technical chartists.

Comment

ThuNd3r
        As far as I can see the page appears to be available
        Alex

Originally posted by ThuNd3r
        The make a suggestion page doesn't work. Says page cannot be found.
        PLease add this feature!! Reflecting trendlines / mirroring is Very useful for technical chartists.

Comment

yes, but after i fill in everything and click submit it says page cannot be found.

Comment

ThuNd3r
            Seems to be working at my end (see the enclosed video that was captured a few minutes after your post) so at this point I am not sure why you are getting that error message.
            Alex

Originally posted by ThuNd3r
            yes, but after i fill in everything and click submit it says page cannot be found.

Comment

Working...
            X