X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running an EFS formula for a list of shares

Hi,

I am trying to run an EFS formula for a list of shares. Is there any way to do that at esignal?

Regards,
    Yigit

Hi yzorlu,

No it is not.

Comment

If you have a decent system, the only way is to create charts for every symbol/interval (right now). I've got clients doing this for 10~200 symbols now - running auto-trading systems.

You can also use the Alert features within efs to "announce" new triggers.

You could also consider some more advanced tools that are available for tracking multiple systems results. PM me if you need more info on this option.

Generally, I run 25+ systems on 15+ charts every day. You can run more than I'm doing now by simply loading more charts and minimizing them as needed.

I also have a little utility that populates adv charts in esignal with your system from lists. I'd have to look at it because I designed it for a specific new set of daily lists from internet sources.

If you're going to run the same charts every day, then take advantage of the abilities of EFS and load up a bunch of charts (set to 1 day or 2 day). You'll probably have to shut down and restart esignal every 2~3 days to clear the stored data (as it eats up memory).

If you need help, PM me.
      Brad Matheny
      eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Working...
      X