Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tick Replay still not working "symbol $PLAYBACK doesn't mapped" error message in 10.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Replay still not working "symbol $PLAYBACK doesn't mapped" error message in 10.4

While running tick replay I receive the following message in the Formula Output window "symbol $PLAYBACK doesn't mapped" running 10.4.1540?

Thanks,

Glen
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Re: Tick Replay still not working "symbol $PLAYBACK doesn't mapped" error message in

Glen
    What is the underlying symbol in the epf file?
    Alex

Originally posted by demarcog
    While running tick replay I receive the following message in the Formula Output window "symbol $PLAYBACK doesn't mapped" running 10.4.1540?

Thanks,

Glen

Comment

Re: Re: Tick Replay still not working "symbol $PLAYBACK doesn't mapped" error message in

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Glen
      What is the underlying symbol in the epf file?
      Alex
      Alex,

I downloaded 10 days of tick data for symbol SKF and checked the "Trades Only" box.

Thanks,

Glen
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Tick Replay still not working "symbol $PLAYBACK doesn't mapped" error mes

Glen
        I just downloaded 10 days of SKF data [trade only] and it seems to be working in Tick Replay
        You also mentioned that you were getting the error message in the Formula Output Window which could suggest that you are running an efs. You may want to post the efs you are using so that someone at eSignal can try to replicate the issue
        Alex

Originally posted by demarcog
        Alex,

I downloaded 10 days of tick data for symbol SKF and checked the "Trades Only" box.

Thanks,

Glen

Comment

Working...
        X