eSignal Tools and ability to resize, reset, or move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Tools and ability to resize, reset, or move

Some of eSignal's tools have the great ability to be re-positioned without actually redrawing. For example, the Fibonacci Retracement tool. Once I set it, I can grab one end and re-size it to another position.

Other tools, like the Fibonacci Extension, Pitchfork, or Gann box cannot be resized. Once they are drawn and if they are incorrect, they must be deleted and re-drawn.

Are there plans to make all tools work the same (being able to be resized after being drawn)? If so, what is the timeframe? If not, I'd like to request it!

Thank you,
    Daniel
    eSignal File Share: http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?groupid=1130

Hello Neoikon

Thanks of the suggestion, I would recommend that if you feel this is something useful for you and other within the eSignal applications that you use the Make a Suggestion link within eSignal (from the main eSignal menu Support -->Make a Suggestion).
    Once you've completed the suggestion form and submitted it, it would be forwarded to the Project Manager for consideration.

Thank again for the suggestion

AveryH
    eSignal Forum Support

Comment

I sent a suggestion in and it rejected, mailbox full I think it was.

Comment

Hello jgr,

We've teted the ideas mailbox and we're not getting any type of failed to deliver or full mailbox messages.
        If you could please try again and let us know if you receive the mesage again. Also iit would be helpful in troubleshooting the issue if you included screenshot or that message itself along with the method used when sending the suggestion.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Re: eSignal Tools and ability to resize, reset, or move

Originally posted by neoikon
          Some of eSignal's tools have the great ability to be re-positioned without actually redrawing. For example, the Fibonacci Retracement tool. Once I set it, I can grab one end and re-size it to another position.

Other tools, like the Fibonacci Extension, Pitchfork, or Gann box cannot be resized. Once they are drawn and if they are incorrect, they must be deleted and re-drawn.

Are there plans to make all tools work the same (being able to be resized after being drawn)? If so, what is the timeframe? If not, I'd like to request it!

Thank you,
          Daniel
          Hi Daniel

I made allready a request for the same problem last year, but nothing changed. I made a request again now.

Peter
          Last edited by habi; 06-28-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X