Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with displaying data on shares

Good day.
    Just a couple of days ago, registered in eSignal and I'm having some problems with its functioning ...

1. The graph does not switch time framing following day (5 minutes, 60 minutes and so are not shown) for the shares.

2. In Summary for the shares do not display data (Last, Change, Prev, etc.). Instead, it highlights or Not Entitled, or anything.

3. During the trading day stock price change itself is not shown in the graphs ...

In general, any problems with the correct display data of shares.

Please Give like to solve this problem.

P.S.: Sorry for my awful English .

Hi there and welcome to eSignal.

Can you provide a few specific symbols you are using? It was also be great if you can attach some screen shots of what you're seeing. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

On that first issue, you might want to double check what time template you have associated with that chart. Here's more information on setting up time templates.

Lastly, if you can make sure we have your eSignal account # in your profile, that will allow us to look your account up and confirm product type and services. EDIT I did find your account. It doesn't appear you are taking AMEX stocks currently and that's a common reason why some US stocks will say "not entitled". You can add AMEX using Account Maintenance at any time.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you. The problem is already solved.

Comment

Working...
      X