Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on eSignal OnDemand

Hello,

Is eSignal OnDemand same as eSignal Premier interms of advanced charting and EFS? Do they share the same software installation? Because I am interested in doing some backtesting on intraday charts of instruments of some foreign futures exchanges, and I am not willing to pay extra exchange fees for these lightly used data, so besides the eSignal Premier I am currently using, can I just subscribe eSignal OnDemand to access those delayed non-realtime foreign futures data? I think it might require me to login with different user names to specify whether it is eSignal Premier or eSignal OnDemand to login, am I right? How much historical intraday data does eSignal OnDemand support?

- Clearpicks

This KB article covers most of the basic questions we get about OnDemand. In terms of charting and EFS, yes, the services are almost identical. Two key differences is that you can't get tick level data with OnDemand (which you may or may not need for backtesting) and you can't add any paid EFS packages quite yet.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X