Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Window Entry

Hi, I currently use eSig v10.2

When I upgade to a newer version the 'Quote Window' drops down to the next line down when I enter a symbol and hit enter. v10.2 does not do that and I prefer one of my 'Quote Windows' to not drop to the next line on each enter hit. I just type in a symbol then type a new one over the top of it as I am manually scanning stocks. This keeps me from growing a huge list of symbols in the quote window and reduces data demand for symbols I am not interested in anymore.

Is there a setting in the newer version to hold the current symbol line as focus when I hit the enter key?

If not can this feature be added to a newer version?

The only workaround I see now is to hit the 'up arrow' key after every enter hit to reset the focus to the previous line. This gets tedious after a while and would be better to have an optional setting to keep the current line as focus.

Thanks,
    Kevin

There was a reason we made that change but I don't recall why off-hand. I know people have made the request in the past to move the curson down after hitting enter as some people found that quicker as they entered symbols.

Two suggestions would be to use a detail window or a quote board to continually type in symbols. The cursor doesn't move in these window types so you can just type over and over again in the same spot.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X