Adjusting Time Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting Time Template

Could you help me adjust the CORRECT way to adjust my time-template params to allow me to have access more easily to past dates of information from the 'Tools' - 'Go To Date...' menu selection?

Right now if I select a date even 2 days back from the current one, I receive a error message that says, "Date Not Found In Memory. Adjust Symbol's Time Template"

Thanks!

John.

Re: Adjusting Time Template

John
    For the instructions on how to set up and use Time Templates see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by nastymix000
    Could you help me adjust the CORRECT way to adjust my time-template params to allow me to have access more easily to past dates of information from the 'Tools' - 'Go To Date...' menu selection?

Right now if I select a date even 2 days back from the current one, I receive a error message that says, "Date Not Found In Memory. Adjust Symbol's Time Template"

Thanks!

John.

Comment

Thanks Alexis!

Purrrfect! I worked out awsome! That's what I needed! I appreciate your help!

John.

Comment

Re: Thanks Alexis!

John
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by nastymix000
        Purrrfect! I worked out awsome! That's what I needed! I appreciate your help!

John.

Comment

Working...
        X