Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Increment on Charts

Hello everyone,

New eSignal user. I have a question regarding charts, is there anyway to define the price increments for the cross hair on the chart. For example, the ES future trades in .25 increments yet the price is displayed on the chart in can be displayed as 97821. Is there anyway to force the chart to display as say 97825, 97850 etc...

Re: Price Increment on Charts

davewolfs
    The cursor runs on a continuous scale and there isn't an option to set it to to track by the minimum tick of the symbol.
    Alex

Originally posted by davewolfs
    Hello everyone,

New eSignal user. I have a question regarding charts, is there anyway to define the price increments for the cross hair on the chart. For example, the ES future trades in .25 increments yet the price is displayed on the chart in can be displayed as 97821. Is there anyway to force the chart to display as say 97825, 97850 etc...

Comment

That is too bad. Feature request!

Grid size adjustment would be nice as well.

Comment

davewolfs
        If you would like to make a suggestion you may want to use the Support-> Make A Suggestion link which is available in the main menu of eSignal
        Alex

Originally posted by davewolfs
        That is too bad. Feature request!

Grid size adjustment would be nice as well.

Comment

Unfortunately when you submit you get a page not found request. I guess suggestions are not being accepted at this time.

Comment

We're currently investigating problems with submitting ideas via the Make a Suggetion Link within eSignal.

While we're troubleshotting you may still submit your ideas/suggestions via email at [email protected]

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
            X