Now available! New fee waiver program for Globex data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now available! New fee waiver program for Globex data

Next month, we'll be unveiling a new program for eSignal subscribers to add Globex data (CME Globex, CBOT Globex, NYMEX Globex and COMX Globex) to their accounts and have the exchange fees waived. This can save our users over $75/mo in real-time exchange fees.

In order to qualify for these fee-waived services, you'll need the following requirements:

You'll need to be running eSignal 10.5 or greater.

You'll need to be using eSignal's integrated trading and regularly log into your account through eSignal.

You'll need to be using a qualified broker that we've received the CME's approval to provide these fee-waived services for. At present, the brokers that qualify for this special are PFGBest, Interactive Brokers (IB), MB Trading and OptionsXpress, with additional brokers coming soon.

More details to come next month but if you trade globex contracts, you can get a head-start on this program by getting the latest version of eSignal and starting to use our integrated trading.

We are very pleased to be able to offer this to our users and we're pretty confident our customers will be excited to take advantage of this new program.

Much more to come....

Thanks.

The CME Globex fee-waiver program is now available! It'll be available to add via Account Maintenance w/in a week or two but you can contact Customer Service to request the service be added to your account in the meantime. Please see previous post for more information or review this KB article for addt'l info.

Thank you.

Comment

The CME Group fee-waiver for Globex data has now been released on the web so current subscribers can now add the new bundle via Account Maintenance

A 5th broker has also now been added to the program in Mirus/Zen-Fire.

For complete details on this new program, visit this KB Article.

Thank you.

Comment

What are you waiting for? Get more information and sign-up today!
        Attached Files

Comment

Reminder!!

Comment

We've had a number of questions regarding the use of other trading applications when inquiring about the new CME Globex fee waiver program. We've added the following FAQ to the KB article on this topic.

Can I continue to use my trading application or do I have to use eSignal to send trades to my broker?
            You have the flexibility to use either. You just need to establish the requirements listed above and then as least once a month, make sure you've connected to your broker via the eSignal broker plug-in. That's how we verify you are still entitled to the fee waiver. Aside from that, you are free to use any application to send trades to your broker.
            In a nutshell, as long as you log into eSignal and the broker plug-in at least once a month, it doesn't matter what program you use on a day-to-day basis to send trades to your broker.

Thanks.

Comment

Once/Twice a month Configuration

Please advise how to do this. When disengaging is it through Trade_Configurator and Delete?

Comment

As previously mentioned by ScottJ your primary broker must connect at least once a month. We added a failsafe tool to help prevent users from losing the benefit of the fee waiver program by having eSignal try and connect the broker plug in each time eSignal is launched provided all the requirements for the connection are meet. .

It is also possible to have multiple broker plug in installed and configured with in eSignal and be able to placed trades from both. We’ll use Interactive Brokers as the primary (default) and OptionsXpressas an secondary for this example. Users have two options for placing trades from multiple configured broker accounts.
                [list=1][*]The user can switch the default between accounts. Trade-->Preferences select the Broker to be the default and click Make Default. This method is a bit cumbersome and requires the user to remember which account they have set as the default which is some cases could cause an order to be routed to the wrong account.
                [*]2- Using the New Order Ticket Trade-->OptionsXpress-->New Order you can place orders directly to OptionsXpress without having to change the defaults from IB. [/list=1] This is the method I would recommmend. It's easy and no addtional changes need to be made and you know exactly where each order is routed too.

Please let me know if this has not answered you request or if I can add any further assistance.

Comment

Working...
                X