Multiple Symbols on same chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Symbols on same chart

Is this possible? If so, how can I do this?

Sure. We call it symbol overlay. Just start typing a symbol in the chart window and you'll see the option "multiple symbols". Here's a KB article with more info.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ
      Sure. We call it symbol overlay. Just start typing a symbol in the chart window and you'll see the option "multiple symbols". Here's a KB article with more info.

Thanks.
      Is it possible to have to have other symbols in a subchart of the same chart window? Say for example, I wanted to have $tick displayed within the same chart window, but in a sub window (say how volume is displayed).

Comment

I've been trying to find a way to do that but haven't found one yet. I would think there's an EFS that would handle that so hopefully we can get some more input here.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ
          I've been trying to find a way to do that but haven't found one yet. I would think there's an EFS that would handle that so hopefully we can get some more input here.

Thanks.
          >Scott

Not sure if this is exactly what he is looking for or not. I used it for a while many years ago.

SymbolCompareAsNPS2.efs

jay

Comment

Originally posted by jay60
            >Scott

Not sure if this is exactly what he is looking for or not. I used it for a while many years ago.

SymbolCompareAsNPS2.efs

jay
            Could you attach the file, thanks.

Comment

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...ays&groupid=84

Comment

Originally posted by jay60
                >Scott
                SymbolCompareAsNPS2.efs

jay
                That's the one! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                X