Problem with Esignal Pro launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Esignal Pro launch

I need to have two versions of Esignal software on one PC - Advanced Get 8.2 and Esignal Pro (latest release) with two different accounts for each one. But the problem is when I try to launch Esignal Pro it starts but right after start it shuts down with message box like "Save current page?". Either Advanced Get launches normally. I suppose that the cause of it is the conflict of different versions of winros.ini and winsig.ini in C:\Windows folder, requiring for each version of Esignal. It is possible to fix that problem?
    Thanks!

There is no problem with having the two different applications on one computer. Where you'll have issues such that you're having is both applications are sharing the same Data Manager when they launch. Since you have two different username it appears the username store in the eSignal (Preferences-->Connection) is not entitled for use there.

Since the eSignal close almost immediately when launched it make it difficult to change the username. If you PM me I'll give you the instructions needed to change the username in eSignal using one of it other files.

Comment

Working...
    X