Data won't load on 1-2 or 3 min but works on 5 or higher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data won't load on 1-2 or 3 min but works on 5 or higher

Decided to upgrade from v8 to latest v10.5,1678,1175. Data on 1, 2 or 3 min loads sporadically and indicators will not load at all on the same time frames. This all worked perfectly on v8. On v 10x sometimes the data will load for the bar chart fine for 1, 2 and 3 min, but indicators will not load at all unless it's 5 min or higher. I've uninstalled ver 10x and reinstalled v8 and everything works perfect. Uninstall v8 and reinstall v10.x and it's back to the same issues. Attached picture shows 1 min not loading even after waiting in excess of 10 min on a Sunday afternoon when servers are certainly not overladed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Hello TJ,

It looks as if that study is a custom EFS. Do you know off-hand if it's entitled? i.e. Do you have to subscribe to something to get it? We are aware of a bug relating to the loading of entitled EFS studies in 10.5 and should have a fix late this week for that. If it's not entitled, could you attach it to your reply so we can try to duplicate the problem within our development environment?
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Thanks for your response Jay. I'm not exactly sure what is meant by entitled. It is a custom study or propriertary and is protected It also requires a permanent password from the vendor to "unlock" it after the 45 day trial period. I can arrange to have the software sent to you if you'd like. How can the software best be sent to you?

Comment

Feel free to send me a private message by clicking the "Send PM" button below this post. If you just reply with the name of the vendor, we may already have a relationship with them and be able to work direct with the vendor...depends on who it is, of course.

Either way, let's work off-line and we'll be able to dig into more details that way.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X