Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Remove Gap" tool?

Hello,

I'd like to know if eSignal has a "Remove Gap" tool similar to Ensign's. It works as follows for intraday charts. Let's say I'm using a 5 minute chart of ES, displaying only the data from regular trading hours. And let's say that yesterday's closing price was 1000.00, and today's opening price was 1001.00. Clicking the "Remove Gap" button will slide the previous day's price data vertically so that yesterday's closing price is equal to today's opening price of 1001.00. The open, high, low, and close of all 5 minute bars prior to today will shift up 1.00 point.

Does eSignal have a similar tool? I searched but did not find any info regarding such a tool.

Thanks,
    Jason

Jason,

Currently we do not have a tool like the one described in your post. I would recommend that you submit this as a suggestion to our Product Managers.

The best way to get the suggestion to us is via an email to ideas. Once our Product Mangers have received the suggestion it will be evaluated and added to the enhancements list and consider for a future release of eSignal.

Comment

Working...
    X