eSignal 10.5 disappears within 30 seconds of logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 10.5 disappears within 30 seconds of logging in

I have been trying to set up eSignal as the live data feed for a third-party charting software, and there seem to be lots of problems.

According to the instruction, I downloaded and installed eSignal 10.5. At first, I could not log in, there was the following error message: "This application has failed to start because dbcapi.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

At that time I had QCharts 6.0.3 in my system, and wondered whether there were some compatible issues between these two programmes. So I uninstalled QCharts, and reinstalled eSignal. Now I could log into eSignal, but it disappeared within 30 seconds, although the Data Manager remained.

Since my OS is Vista, I have done the "Compatibility Mode" and "Run this programme as an administrator" bit, but eSignal still disappears soon after logging in.

Could anyone please tell me how to fix it ? Thanks a lot.

It sounds like you've signed-up for our Data Manager only service for use with a 3p app. With that service, you can't run the eSignal app, hence why it's closing automatically. You'll need to upgrade to Premier or Premier Plus to gain access to the features and functionality with the eSignal app.

You can also contact us directly and we can give you access to eSignal for 2 weeks to preview our application. Our Australian office will be available on LiveRep by 4pm PT so they can add that trial for you.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X