Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Data Access Only Subscription

Hello eSignal,

I am interested in your data only subscription but I can not seem to find any information about it on your website. Can you tell me if you still offer this service & if so, do you offer a free 30-day trial. I would like the trial as I have never had a data only service so I am not sure if or how well it would work with my 3rd party software (market delta). Also, I do not want to cancel my current package with eSignal until I have thoroughly tested the eSignal data only access service.

Can you write back to me explaining the costs after the the initial free trial please? Initially I would only like to try it with Delayed US & International futures.

I have tried emailing & speaking to someone live online but the topic of Data Access Only seems to be Taboo. Noone wants to even speak to me about the details. They would not even say if they still offer the service or not. I only get ignored.

Please respond whether or not you think I would like the answer or not.

Thanks,
    kbw

Hello,

We don't directly offer the DM-only service. That offering was designed for 3p partners so you typically sign-up via the 3p you have a relationship with (like Market Delta). Functionally, the only difference between the DM-only service and regular eSignal service is the eSignal charting application. The underlying Data Manager is the same and how it works with a 3p is identical. With the DM-only service, you simply don't have access to the eSignal application. Since they are basically the same, another 30 day trial is not offered for existing subs.

Our sales team can sign users up so if you have any other questions, feel free to give them a call at 1-800-815-8256.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi ScottJ,

Thanks a lot for your speedy response. I will have a chat with the sales team soon.

kind regards,
      kbw

Comment

Working...
      X