esigal crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esigal crashes

Esignal crashed down when I tried to modify and run efs, and what is worse is that after that everytime I tried to open Esignal, it just showed me an error report, and after I click either "send" or "donot send", it then just closed automatically.

Any suggestion in such situation?

I found solution

Ok Finally, Esignal is back to normal.

My way is that :

1. go to C:\Program Files\eSignal\, find that efs I modified,
    2. open this efs with notepad, and delete the modification I made, and then save it.
    3. reopen Esignal, it then works like normal, no error report shows up.

interesting!!

Comment

Glad to hear you solved the problem and thanks for contributing the solution to the forums.

Thanks.

Comment

you are weclome.

Comment

I think this thread should get a sticky, that was a big help to me as well. I was having no problems until I have a squeeze study on the internet and added it to EFS. From that day forward my esignal, and computer was acting funny. This seems to have solved it. I just went to the same folder, opened the folder with the squeeze and deleted it.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by silverfish
            I think this thread should get a sticky, that was a big help to me as well. I was having no problems until I have a squeeze study on the internet and added it to EFS. From that day forward my esignal, and computer was acting funny. This seems to have solved it. I just went to the same folder, opened the folder with the squeeze and deleted it.

Thanks.
            You are welcome, Silverfish.

Comment

Working...
            X